Use of the Website
By accessing the website, you agree to the following terms and conditions, and you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to make use of the services and the information made available via the website. You may not transfer or share your account with anyone, and we reserve the right to immediately terminate your account if you do transfer or share your account.
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. No hypertext links shall be created from any website controlled by you or otherwise to this website without the express prior written permission of the website owner. Please contact us if you would like to link to this website or would like to request a link to your website.
The website owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, any share price information, research information, data and/or content contained on the website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website. The website owner reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this website. You and your company rely on the information contained on this website at your own risk. If you find an error or omission at this site, please let us know.
Disclaimer of liability
The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, you or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
Public Areas and User Submissions
The website owner is not responsible for any material submitted to the public areas by you (which include bulletin boards, hosted pages, chat rooms, or any other public area found on the website). Any material (whether submitted by you or any other user) is not endorsed, reviewed or approved by the website owner. The website owner reserves the right to remove any material submitted or posted by you in the public areas, without notice to you, if it becomes aware and determines, in its sole and absolute discretion that you are or there is the likelihood that you may, including but not limited to:
– defame abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of other users or any third parties;
– publish post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
– post or upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programmes that may damage the operation of the website owner’s and/or a third party’s computer system and/or network;
– violate any copyright, trade mark, other applicable U.A.E. or international laws or intellectual property rights of the website owner or any other third party;
– post Information or content or list items in an inappropriate category the website, or list prohibited items.
- Adult items and services or other sexually suggestive materials (including literature, imagery and other media), access or memberships to pornography websites, personal services of any listing that in any way offers or suggests sexual contact, including dating and escort services;
- Alcoholic beverages or equipment and materials used to produce alcohol;
- Active credit and debit cards still owned by the company or card issuer, even after the card has expired;
- Betting and gambling related materials, items, links and information including lotteries, sweepstakes, games of chance, lottery tickets, sports bets, slot machines, memberships or enrollment in online gambling sites and related content;
- Counterfeit items or equipment used to make counterfeit items including replica coins, counterfeit coins, counterfeit bank notes, counterfeit bonds, counterfeit money orders, counterfeit securities;
- Electronic devices designed to be used for unlawful purposes such as radar or laser jamming devices, traffic light control devices or signal changers, satellite and cable TV descramblers and information on how to access cable or satellite television programming without permission, surveillance devices such as telephone bugging devices and wiretapping devices, miniature transmitters, surveillance microphones, listings that promote the use of photographic devices to surreptitiously view or record individuals for sexual purposes;
- Materials, products, software or information promoting and encouraging illegal activities which includes lock-picking, hijacking an airplane, creating illegal drugs, hacking and cracking, committing violence, fraud or scam, inciting caste/communal tensions;
- Personally indefinable information including listings of names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, social security numbers, social networking accounts, internet protocol information, or software or tools designed to harvest email addresses or to send unsolicited email;
- Offensive goods which includes literature, products or other materials that defame or slander any person or groups of people based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, or other factors, encourage or incite violent acts, promote intolerance or hatred;
- Human remains and body parts including organs, bones, blood, body fluids or other body parts;
- Living or dead creatures or the whole or any part of any animal which has been kept or preserved by any means whether artificial or natural including rugs, skins, specimens of animals, antlers, horns, hair, feathers, nails, teeth, musk, eggs, nests, other animal products of any description the sale and purchase of which is prevented or restricted in any manner by applicable laws in UAE;
- Endangered species which includes plants, animals or other organisms, including product derivatives, in danger of extinction;
- Illegal drugs including psychotropic substances, narcotics, intoxicants or herbal drugs like salvia and magic mushrooms, and drug paraphernalia including pipes, bongs, chillums, vaporizers, syringes and needles;
- Medical drugs and devices that require a prescription from a licensed medical practitioner;
- Hazardous goods including combustibles, fireworks, flares, air bags, batteries containing mercury, Freon or similar substances/refrigerants, chemical/industrial solvents, pesticides, poisonous, toxic, flammable, and radioactive materials and substances;
- Government issued items and documents, and official equipment including classified documents, uniforms, medals, badges, law enforcement or military equipment, birth certificates, passports, car titles, license plates;
- Religious items, including books, artifacts, etc. of any description or items which are likely to affect the religious sentiments of any person;
- Tobacco and cigarettes which includes cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, and related products;
- Weapons which includes firearms, ammunition, explosives, grenades, knives, brass knuckles, gun parts, replica guns that can be converted in lethal guns and other armaments;
- Wholesale currency which includes discounted currencies or currency exchanges;
- Products recalled by a manufacturer or a government agency if the sale of the product is prohibited by law or regulation;
- Stolen Items from private individuals, companies or governments;
- Any item or service which is not in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations whether federal, local or international including the laws of UAE.
You further agree not to use the website to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or violates any applicable law and you hereby indemnify the website owner against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which the website owner or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of the website to send or post any such message or material.
The website owner may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the website.
The website owner shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices to any third party.
Conflict of terms
If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices presented in the website, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
Termination of Use
Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the U.A.E., regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. You hereby agree that the courts located in U.A.E., Abu Dhabi, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.
Comments or Questions